Friday, October 3, 2008

PaperBack Swap


Why didn’t I know about this site sooner? For all you bookworms, this one’s for you.

I continuously beat myself up when I buy a book. I love reading, but books can be expensive, especially newer titles. Also, I never know what to do with a so-so book once I’m done with it. Usually, they end up thrown down somewhere in my basement never to be heard from again.

I’ve determined that on my next visit home I’m going to find all of my lost books and trade them at PaperBackSwap.com. Hopefully, my books will find a new home more befitting to them than an old FedEx box in my drafty basement. And best of all, I’ll get new books for my old ones.

Once again, why didn’t I know about this site sooner?

As for savings, this member testimonial speaks for itself:

“I have been a member since 6/21/05. I have saved over $378.00. I have sent and received so many books I have lost count. What a great site. Keep up the great work that you all do. Now wouldn't it be great to start swapping DVDs. I'm also a member of cdswap.
Patricia M. - NEWTON, MA - 3/20/2007

Quote Source: PaperBackSwap.com


Photo: bookpublishing.com

No comments: